| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Golden, Bc in April is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.9 °C (55.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.1 °C (30 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.4mm (0.9in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 13:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Golden, Bc April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Golden, Bc, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Golden, Bc:
- Blue River, Bc, Canada - 184.5 kms (114.7 miles) WNW
- Revelstoke, Bc, Canada - 92.7 kms (57.6 miles) WSW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 251.9 kms (156.5 miles) WSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) WSW
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 226.2 kms (140.5 miles) SW
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 276.7 kms (171.9 miles) SW
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 227.3 kms (141.2 miles) SSW
- Edson, Ab, Canada - 255.7 kms (158.9 miles) N
- Edmonton, Alberta, Canada - 344.2 kms (213.9 miles) NE
- Edmonton (Intl), Ab, Canada - 321.3 kms (199.6 miles) NE
- Red Deer, Ab, Canada - 233.2 kms (144.9 miles) ENE
- Banff, Ab, Canada - 99.3 kms (61.7 miles) E
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada - 206.4 kms (128.3 miles) E
- Fort Reliance, Nt, Canada - 302 kms (187.7 miles) ESE
- Big Trout Lake, On, Canada - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 345.5 kms (214.7 miles) ESE
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 205.6 kms (127.8 miles) SSE
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 339.2 kms (210.8 miles) SSE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 346.9 kms (215.5 miles) S